This Higher Education Administration MEd at the American Public University advances knowledge and skill for both new and seasoned professionals involved in enrollment management and admissions, academic administration, program development and management, institutional research, advancement, financial and budget oversight, student services, and financial aid.
Courses broadly integrate historical, social, ethical, financial, legal, political, cultural, and student affairs aspects of higher education administration and management. Recognizing and building upon an institution’s social and cultural diversity are particular focal points.
With APU’s master’s in higher education administration online, no GRE is required to apply.
Students must choose a concentration for this degree program:
- Leadership and Supervision
- Online Administration
What You'll Learn
- Integrate higher education history, philosophy, values, governance, economics, and policies within a leadership role
- Create an effective learning environment that results in student success, while honoring social and cultural diversity
- Demonstrate leadership in institutional advancement, stakeholder support, financial growth, community collaboration, and staff/faculty development
- Evaluate educational technology to promote student learning and stakeholder communication
- Develop institutional policies with ethical and legal standards that align with current societal and cultural realities
- Assess performance-based data regarding organizational effectiveness and student success
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Enrollment Management, Admissions, and Finance in Higher Education
- Higher Education
- Ethics, Law, and Policies in Higher Education
- Social and Cultural Diversity Counseling
- Student Development Theory
- Organizations, Culture, and Change
- 2 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Courses Start Monthly
DisciplinesEducation Philosophy & Ethics Educational Research View 57 other Masters in Educational Research in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
All APU master's degree and graduate certificate programs require a bachelor’s degree (or higher) from an institution whose accreditation is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).In addition, the following is required for admission into this program. All documentation must be provided prior to course registration:
- Official bachelor’s transcript showing conferral of degree with a minimum GPA of 2.75 on a 4.0 scale, or a master’s transcript showing conferral of degree
- 3 completed character reference forms
International370 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 370 USD per credit during 2 months.
National370 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 370 USD per credit during 2 months.
$250 with military grant
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.