The Healthcare Administration MSc course from the American Public University develops your capacity to lead a diverse workforce and provide quality patient-centered care in a hospital, healthcare system, or medical practice. This health administration master’s program covers legal and ethical healthcare administration, organizational behavior, technology applications in health information management, and financial management.
A field experience practicum allows you to examine the structure, leadership, governance, and culture of a healthcare organization. You will explore the roles of chief executive officer, chief financial officer, and chief medical and clinical officers.
What You'll Learn
- Develop strategic business plans to achieve organizational goals
- Construct a personal philosophy of effective and ethical leadership in healthcare
- Apply both ethical and legal principles to healthcare administration
- Integrate concepts of organizational behavior to lead a diverse workforce
- Design an effective plan for managing an organization's financial and human resources, based on sound financial and economic principles
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Human Resource Management in Healthcare
- The Business of Healthcare
- Healthcare Finance
- Operational Quality in Healthcare
- Situational Experiences for Healthcare Administrators
- Organizational Behavior
- 2 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Courses Start Monthly
DisciplinesOrganisational Behaviour Health Management Health Sciences View 199 other Masters in Health Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All APU master's degree and graduate certificate programs require a bachelor’s degree (or higher) from an institution whose accreditation is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
- Please read all graduate admission requirements before applying to this program and be prepared to submit the required documentation.
- There is no fee to complete the APU admission application.
International370 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 370 USD per credit during 2 months.
National370 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 370 USD per credit during 2 months.
$250 with military grant
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.