Politics and Public Policy (Dual Degree with Luigi Bocconi University in Milan) from Sciences Po allows students having a strong interest for the European integration project to study and deepen their knowledge in European law, politics and economics, but also history and sociology. The Master’s therefore educate students in a very multidisciplinary context.
Students at Politics and Public Policy (Dual Degree with Luigi Bocconi University in Milan) from Sciences Po will:
- have the opportunity to learn the key concepts of political theories and phenomena in a comparative perspective,
- learn quantitative methods for theoretical and empirical analysis.
- Quantitative Methods for Policy Analysis
- Comparative Politics
- Functioning of Public Sector
- Public Economics
- European Law
- Governance, Democracy and Public Policy
- Policy Analysis and Policy Evaluation
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEuropean Law Public Policy Political Science View 16 other Masters in Political Science in France
- Professional experience (or at least one or several internships) is valued, preferably in the field of the programme.
- Official academic transcript(s)
- Language Test scores
- Two academic references
- Official proof (signed and stamped) from your university, providing your undergraduate cumulative grade average (and your graduate cumulative grade average if applicable).
- Articles or other texts which you have written or published (not mandatory)
- an undergraduate level degree (Bachelor of Arts / Bachelor of Sciences / licenciatura / licence) at the time of entry to Sciences Po or a minimum of 180 ECTS credits
International18260 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18260 EUR per year during 24 months.
National18260 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18260 EUR per year during 24 months.
- Tuition at Luigi Bocconi University - € 14,100 per year.
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.