During the Cyber Security Expert program of the Simplilearn platform you will learn comprehensive approaches to protecting your infrastructure, including securing data and information, running risk analysis and mitigation, architecting cloud-based security, achieving compliance and much more with this best-in-class program.
What are the objectives of this Cyber Security Expert Master's program?
Simplilearn’s Cyber Security Expert Master’s Program provides cybersecurity professionals with foundational, intermediate, and advanced security skills through industry-leading certification courses, including CompTIA Security+, CEH, CISM, CISSP and CCSP. The program begins with introductory-level cybersecurity skills training, then progresses to advanced cybersecurity technologies such as reverse engineering, penetration testing techniques, and many more. This training program will enable you to:
- Implement technical strategies, tools, and techniques to secure data and information for your organization
- Adhere to ethical security behaviour for risk analysis and mitigation
- Understand security in cloud computing architecture in depth
- Comprehend legal requirements, privacy issues and audit process methodologies within the cloud environment
- Focus on IT compliance and the integrity of enterprise systems to establish a more secure enterprise IT framework
What are the career benefits of this training?
Cybersecurity experts must learn to develop a 360-degree view of the cybersecurity domain that now comprises a wide array of security components and technologies. Simplilearn has bundled all of these critical skillsets into this Cyber Security Expert Master’s certification program. The benefits are as follows:
- Cybersecurity is vital for career roles such as penetration tester, cybersecurity analyst, network analyst, cybersecurity auditor, cybersecurity architect, forensics investigator, and many more.
- There are 2000+ cybersecurity jobs in India and 40,000+ in the US (Indeed.com). Cybersecurity job roles are expected to rise to six million worldwide by 2019 (source: Forbes, January 2016)
- The median salary for a cybersecurity analyst is INR 418,389 annually in India (source: Glassdoor) and $134,000 in the US.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Cyber Security
- CompTIA SecuritY+
- CEH (VI I)- Certified Ethical Hacker
- CISM (Certified Information Security Manager)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Cloud Security Professional
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Cyber Security View 77 other Masters in Cyber Security in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
International2999 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2999 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
National2999 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2999 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.