Our curriculum was designed by industry experts to give students a complete understanding of the transition to a low carbon economy. Classes are taught by full time faculty and industry experts with experiential knowledge in the energy sector. We offer personalized attention with small class sizes, and offer opportunities for research, internships, and professional engagement.
Program Learning Outcomes
- Analyze complex energy challenges from the technological, environmental, economic, and societal perspectives, with appreciation for their historical and institutional contexts
- Demonstrate a problem-solving mindset and correctly apply an interdisciplinary toolkit including relevant methods of science, engineering, business, and policy
- Communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, on a wide range of energy topics
- Formulate effective strategies to lead the transition toward a more just, sustainable, and climate-friendly energy system
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Renewable Energy Economics
- Quantitative Methods
- Energy Technologies
- Energy Industry Strategy
- Energy Policy
- Renewable Energy Finance
- Electricity Systems
- Energy Practicum
- Energy Law
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Energy & Power Engineering Sustainable Energy View 121 other Masters in Energy & Power Engineering in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants who hold a bachelor's degree in any subject are considered for admission. The program is primarily aimed at applicants with an undergraduate degree in a technical or mathematical field, such as engineering, physics, business or economics. Students in political science, sociology and environmental studies may also do well. Some level of quantitative background is needed, as many courses are quantitative in nature.
- Transcript (Academic Record)
- Statement of Purpose
- Resume or CV
- Letters of Recommendation
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1510 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1510 USD per credit during 18 months.
National1510 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1510 USD per credit during 18 months.
Living costs for San Francisco
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.