Whatever your academic background, developing a set of soft skills is a key factor in your career.
Having your own business and developing a corporate career will depend on the way the world looks and the speed in which decisions are made.
The Humanities and Soft Skills MicroMaster Program of Tecnológico de Monterrey - TecdeMonterreyX, is composed of professional postgraduate courses based on the Full-Time Master in Business Management.
The MicroMasters program certificate will allow you to consolidate the professional skills that will launch your career such as negotiation, leadership, communication and critical thinking.
Take the first steps in an exponential professional career and redefine your goals in a global, diverse and challenging environment in the leading business school in Latin America.
What you will learn
- Develop a style of leadership that is suited to your strengths and the needs of the situation.
- Solve complex problems that meet the interests and objectives of the parties involved.
- Implement the key negotiation skills and styles to carry out effective negotiations and reach satisfactory agreements.
- Develop communication skills: assertiveness and empathy.
- Develop the skills that will allow you to achieve and optimize results at work.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Critical thinking: reasoned decision making
- Effective Communication for Today's Leader
- Leadership focused on Human Flourishing
- Negotiation Skills and Effective Communication
- Negotiation Strategies and Styles
- Leadership and organizational behavior
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
- 5 hrs/week
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesManagement Studies Human Resource Management View 1586 other programmes in Management Studies in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at edX - online learning platform and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International804 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 804 USD for the full programme during 6 months.
National804 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 804 USD for the full programme during 6 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.