Whatever your academic background, developing a set of soft skills is a key factor in your career. Having your own business and developing a corporate career will depend on the way the world looks and the speed in which decisions are made.
The Humanities and Soft Skills MicroMaster Program of Tecnológico de Monterrey, is composed of professional postgraduate courses based on the Full-Time Master in Business Management.
The MicroMasters program certificate will allow you to consolidate the professional skills that will launch your career such as negotiation, leadership, communication and critical thinking.
Take the first steps in an exponential professional career and redefine your goals in a global, diverse and challenging environment in the leading business school in Latin America.
What you will learn
- Develop a style of leadership that is suited to your strengths and the needs of the situation.
- Solve complex problems that meet the interests and objectives of the parties involved.
- Implement the key negotiation skills and styles to carry out effective negotiations and reach satisfactory agreements.
- Develop communication skills: assertiveness and empathy.
- Develop the skills that will allow you to achieve and optimize results at work.
- Internalize the elements and intellectual standards that are part of the critical thinking process.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Critical thinking: reasoned decision making
- Effective Communication for Today's Leader
- Leadership focused on Human Flourishing
- Negotiation Skills and Effective Communication
- Negotiation Strategies and Styles
- Leadership and organizational behavior
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Human Resource Management View 1340 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International804 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 804 USD for the full programme and a duration of 6 months.
National804 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 804 USD for the full programme and a duration of 6 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.