Upon completion of the certificate program, students will have knowledge and skills in the following areas: strategic planning, budgeting and finance, health care economics and policy, and advanced health care services administration.
The Health Administration (Certificate NDP) program from University of Arizona is comprised of five courses (for a total of 15 credits) and courses are offered to students on both the Tucson and Phoenix MEZCOPH campuses (NOTE: with the exception of one course, in-person attendance is required for students, so this is not an online or correspondence program).
The time needed to complete the certificate requirements largely depends on a student’s existing commitments at entry to the program and especially the support the student has from his/her supervisor or employer to participate in the program. Students are strongly encouraged to secure sufficient support to complete the program within one to two years.
Upon completion of the certificate, all five courses will be allowed to transfer to the Master of Public Health degree program if the student is admitted to the MPH program and the courses meet degree requirements.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Health Care Marketing
- Health Services Administration
- Fundamentals of Health Budgeting and Financial Management
- Health Care Economics and Policy
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Management Health Sciences View 1094 other Masters in Public Health in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Official academic transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate institutions attended. The applicant is required to hold a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with 3.0 GPA (GPA is based on the last 60 undergraduate units, or if the applicant has 12 or more graduate units, the GPA will be based on graduate units)
- One letter of support from a supervisor or a person familiar with the applicant’s professional abilities
- Resume or CV
- One page personal statement of experiences and goals
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International33600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33600 USD per year during 6 months.
National33600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33600 USD per year during 6 months.
In-State13400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13400 USD per year during 6 months.
Online: $12,600 per year
Living costs for Tucson
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.