Students in the Certificate in Language Program Administration NDP at University of Arizona will learn about the various responsibilities that language program administrators (LPA) have and gain practical experience in several areas central to the position.
At completion, students will:
- Understand key principles of leadership and choose actions that demonstrate leadership skills;
- Demonstrate the ability to evaluate mission statements and learning outcomes of language programs
- Demonstrate the knowledge and skills to perform common job responsibilities associate with LPA work;
- Demonstrate the know-how to formulate solutions to common problems and dilemmas LPA face;
- Demonstrate the ability to critique and design materials and tools commonly used to carry out teaching and evaluation activities in language programs;
- Organize resources effectively to support the work of LPA and those who teach in language programs.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Leadership for Program Administration: Institutional Contexts;
- Foundations of Educational Leadership: Theory, Research & Practice;
- Organization and Administration in Higher Education. Program Administration
- Language Program Administration;
- Conceptualizing, Designing, and Directing Foreign Language Programs.
- Language Program Evaluation: Policies, Standards, and Practice;
- Evaluation of Educational Programs and Personnel;
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesLanguage Studies Languages Translation & Interpreting View 691 other Masters in Languages in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Master's degree in related field preferred.
- Minimum: 12 graduate units at 3.0 GPA or higher in related field.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International10063 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10063 USD for the full programme and a duration of 6 months.
National10063 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10063 USD for the full programme and a duration of 6 months.
In-State5969 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5969 USD for the full programme and a duration of 6 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.