Students of the Engineering - Mining, Geological and Geophysical Engineering Accelerated Master's Program from University of Arizona must be a currently enrolled undergraduate majoring in Mining Engineering at the University of Arizona. Most students complete thier undergraduate and graduate degree within 5 years.
College of Engineering
The College of Engineering was founded when the University of Arizona opened its doors in 1885. Mining was the bedrock of Arizona’s economy at that time, and educating mining engineers was a top priority – indeed, it still is.
As the state’s economy grew and diversified, the College of Engineering continued to play a pivotal role in providing the research and engineering expertise necessary for that growth.
In today’s competitive environment, graduates of the college are the entrepreneurs developing high-tech companies that are creating jobs and improving our quality of life.
An engineering education will provide the research to build new industries and the knowledge for those who run them.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Fundamentals
- Applied Engineering/Mathematics
- Advanced Engineering Science
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesGeography Geology General Engineering & Technology View 1571 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Completion of a minimum of 75 undergraduate credit hours will be required at the time of application; a minimum of 90 undergraduate credit hours will be required at the time of entry into the AMP. If the student's GPA falls below 3.30 at the time s/he has completed 90 units, the student will not be admitted into the program. Courses taken for audit may not be included in the total number of units counted for eligibility or admission.
- Completion of at least 12 earned units of undergraduate course work in the major at the UA.
- Units still graded Incomplete, units graded Pass/Fail or units taken as audit will not count toward the requirement of the 12 undergraduate units in the major.
- Completion or near completion of general education requirements.
- Submission of a graduate application and payment of a graduate application fee.
- Demonstration of the maturity necessary for success in an accelerated, highly competitive program.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International33600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33600 USD per year during 12 months.
National33600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33600 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State13400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13400 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Tucson
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.