The Engineering - Civil Engineering and Engineering Mechanics graduate program is offered by the University of Arizona.
Join a top-ranked, research-oriented academic community and advance your career with a graduate degree
UA CAEM Grad Program Highlights
- Personalized academic plans
- Student-driven research
- Individualized instruction
- Renowned faculty
- Low student-faculty ratio
- Interdisciplinary crossover
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Commercialization support
- Online degree options
- Full funding opportunities
- Study abroad possibilities
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Wave Propagation in Solids & Ultrasonic NDE
- Structural Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering
- Advance Structural Dynamics
- Probability in Civil Engineering
- Theory of Elasticity
- Fracture Mechanics
- Mechanical Behavior of Materials
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Mechanical Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 453 other Masters in Mechanical Engineering in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- To be considered for admission to the Masters of Engineering program, the candidate must have attained a Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or a related field and be admitted to both the Department of Civil Engineering and Engineering Mechanics and the University of Arizona Graduate College.
- Minimum eligibility requirements for admission to the Graduate College includes a 3.0 grade point average on a 4.0 grade scale.
- Personal Statement
- 3 Letters of Recommendation
- Official transcripts from ALL universities/colleges attended
- GRE Scores
- TOEFL Scores (For international applicants only)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International33600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33600 USD per year during 12 months.
National33600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33600 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State13400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13400 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Tucson
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.