Social & Behavioral Sci Admin
The College of Social and Behavioral Sciences’ mission is to advance research on people, engage new generations of scholars in the process of discovery through undergraduate and graduate teaching, and share discoveries with the community through public education and outreach.
The Computational Social Sciences (Certificate NDP) program is offered by University of Arizona.
SBS is home to twenty-one schools, departments, research units, and outreach centers, and our programs are some of the most highly ranked in the country, with a collective research prominence rivaling that of the best public higher education institutions in the country. The College of Social and Behavioral Sciences is proud to serve a vital function in the State of Arizona as well as in the Southwest and US more broadly.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Bayesian Modeling and Inference
- Computaional Social Science
- Applied Cyberinfrastructure Concepts
- Data Mining and Discobvery
- Artificial Intelligence
- Applied Natural Language Processing
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSociology Machine Learning View 472 other Masters in Sociology in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Minimum accepted Graduate GPA at the University of Arizona: 3.5
- Be enrolled in a PhD Program at the University of Arizona
- Recommendation from Director of Graduate Studies or Advisor.
- An unofficial copy of a University of Arizona transcript must be uploaded to the application. Upon admission the Graduate College will require official transcripts.
- Statement of Intent (no more than two pages).
- A list of tentative courses students plan to take.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International33600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33600 USD per year
National33600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33600 USD per year
In-State13400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13400 USD per year
Living costs for Tucson
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.