The Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry at the University of Arizona offers Ph.D. programs in both Chemistry and Biochemistry. Our, cutting-edge research programs span several traditional subdisciplines of chemistry including analytical, biochemistry, organic, physical, inorganic, chemical education and teacher preparation, as well as a broad range of multidisciplinary research programs including biological chemistry, materials science, surface science, polymer science, protein science, and gas phase and interstellar chemistry. The breadth and diversity of our program provides students considerable freedom in their Ph.D. studies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Analytical Spectrometry
- Analytical Separations
- Advanced Analytical Chemistry Laboratory
- Electroanalytical Chemistry
- Mass Spectrometry
- Professional Development
- Advanced Inorganic Chemistry
- Organometallic Compounds
- Physical Methods in Inorganic Chemistry
- Laboratory Methods of Organic Chemistry
- Synthetic and Mechanistic Organic Chemistry
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesChemical Engineering Chemistry Biochemistry View 254 other Masters in Chemical Engineering in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at The University of Arizona and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Three letters of recommendation. One of the letters must come from your research advisor. These letters should be submitted by your referees using the online system.
- Transcripts from all colleges and universities you have attended or are currently attending. Transcripts should be uploaded in your online application.
- A brief Statement of Purpose, describing your past research experiences, goals, teaching experience and why you want to attend The University of Arizona.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International34000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34000 USD per year during 12 months.
National34000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34000 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State14000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14000 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Tucson
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.