The Real Estate Development Finance (Certificate NDP) at University of Arizona encourages and supports a culture of innovation in teaching, research, creative works, as well as community engagement aimed at advancing professional practice and preparing students to be leaders in their respective fields.
We utilize Tucson and the unique Sonoran Desert environment as a learning laboratory for applied research and community-based projects involving a variety of stakeholders.
Creative thinking and collaborative learning are encouraged in all of our programs through interdisciplinary coursework and real-world projects. Graduates are able to integrate scientific knowledge with resourceful innovation to achieve outcomes that demonstrate best practices for the development of healthful, livable, and meaningful places.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Survey of Responsible Real Estate Development
- Economics for Planning and Real Estate
- Real Estate Finance
- Advance Real Estate Finance: Software and Technology
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Real Estate & Property Management View 83 other Masters in Real Estate & Property Management in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Students applying to the program must meet University of Arizona Graduate College admissions standards.
- Applicants must hold a baccalaureate degree from an accredited United States college or university, or equivalent in a non-US institution of higher learning. The undergraduate degree can be in any field of study. A cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 in the last 90 graded quarter credit hours or last 60 graded semester credit hours is required.
- Applicants who do not meet the required 3.0 GPA can apply as Graduate Non-Degree Seeking. After completion of 12 consecutive semester units of 500 level courses, and a 3.0 GPA or higher, applicants can apply as graduate degree seeking using their graduate GPA.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International33600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33600 USD per year during 6 months.
National33600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33600 USD per year during 6 months.
In-State13400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13400 USD per year during 6 months.
Living costs for Tucson
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.