As a student within the Department of Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering (AME) at one of the top-ranked research universities in the nation, you will work with renowned engineering faculty who lead the field in a range of topics, from fluid mechanics to autonomous systems.
Tailor the Mechanical Engineering program from The University of Arizona to fit your interests in one or more core areas, including: dynamics and control systems, fluid mechanics, solid mechanics and dynamics and thermal sciences. Customize your program even further by choosing from options such as microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) or design and optimization.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Course topics include
- engineering mathematics
- from vector calculus to linear algebra
- thermodynamics and radiation, which involve the laws of thermodynamics and radiative properties of materials
- and mechanics of deformable solids, including mathematical preliminaries, motion and deformation, balance laws of mechanics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering General Engineering & Technology Mechatronics View 45 other Masters in Mechanical Engineering in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Select the Main Campus
- Identify if you’ve been working with a sponsor or agency
- Upload legible PDF versions of unofficial transcript(s)
- Submit proof English proficiency (if required)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International21372 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10686 USD per semester during 12 months.
National21372 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10686 USD per semester during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.