This interprofessional Regulatory Science certificate – designed by industry leaders in regulatory science alongside experts at the The University of Arizona in law and the health sciences – provides the tools and information for graduates to advance their careers or transition into the regulatory science field or a related discipline.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Students will receive specialized training in how to accelerate the development of medical products through greater understanding of the ethics, policies, and regulations governing regulatory science in the United States and abroad.
- They will also have the opportunity to take a unique colloquium course that hosts internationally renowned speakers with the goal of introducing students both to the breadth of topics in regulatory science and to industry leaders.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Management, Organisation & Leadership View 843 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Select the Main Campus
- Identify if you’ve been working with a sponsor or agency
- Upload legible PDF versions of unofficial transcript(s)
- Submit proof English proficiency (if required)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 USD per year during 6 months.
National15000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 USD per year during 6 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.