Scientific research makes amazing promises about the ways we can improve our world, but we need people working every day to turn those promises into reality.
Through a combination of engineering and business courses, this online Master of Engineering degree in Innovation, Sustainability and Entrepreneurship from The University of Arizona will give you the skills to translate scientific research breakthroughs into real, sustainable technologies and processes — the kind that bridge the gap between innovation and achievement. The kind that can change the world.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- This degree requires 30 units of graduate coursework. These must include 12 units of coursework with a focus on business and management, and 18 units of coursework covering advanced materials and cutting-edge developments in materials science and engineering.
- Successful candidates will have a bachelor’s in a science or engineering field.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Entrepreneurship Management, Organisation & Leadership View 25 other Masters in Environmental Engineering in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Select the Main Campus
- Identify if you’ve been working with a sponsor or agency
- Upload legible PDF versions of unofficial transcript(s)
- Submit proof English proficiency (if required)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International21372 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10686 USD per semester during 12 months.
National21372 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10686 USD per semester during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.