The Computer Science offered by edX in collaboration with The University of Texas at Austin - UTAustinX rigorous curriculum is based on UT’s on-campus degree, ensuring that you will receive the elite quality of instruction that defines a UT education.
You will be able take classes in a flexible format that gives you the ability to pursue your educational goals in the manner most consistent with your career goals. The Master’s degree you receive at the end of your studies will be indistinguishable from its on-campus counterpart (will not say online) at only a fraction of the on-campus program costs.
Our graduates will enjoy access to world-class professors, a professional network of talented peers from across the globe, and a degree that will enable you to pursue career opportunities from one of the most in-demand fields in the modern economy.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Applications: Machine Learning, Reinforcement Learning: Theory and Practice, Linear Algebra
- Systems: Advanced Operating Systems, Parallel Systems
- Theory: Algorithms: Techniques and Theory
- Optimization, Deep Learning, Online Learning and Optimization
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Computer Sciences Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 149 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United States
- A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution in the United States or a comparable degree from a foreign academic institution
- Transcripts from all universities attended
- TOEFL: Required for international students only
- CV or Resume
- Personal Statement: Two pages describing your reasons for pursuing graduate study and academic and professional interests and goals. It may also include events/experiences that prepared you for CS graduate study.
- Optional: three contacts to submit letters of reference.
International6666 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10000 USD for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
National6666 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10000 USD for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.