These ministries include worship teaching, worship training, practical understanding of worship and music in the local church, and cultural analysis. The Master of Arts in Music and Worship incorporates a foundational core of music, worship, and research with skill development and ministry training. Unique to this degree is specialized instruction in advanced techniques and applied performance studies.
Career Opportunities for Music and Worship - Worship Music Studies at Liberty University Graduates
- Music minister
- Worship leader
- Contemporary artist
- Program director for concert ministry
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Graduate Conducting for the Worship Leader
- Advanced Contemporary Arranging Techniques for Worship
- Tools and Techniques for Contemporary Worship
- Principles of Worship Technology
- Building a Theology of Worship
- Music Resources and Literature for Worship Leading
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMusic View 1041 other Masters in Music in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Admission application
- Self-certification form (for students who are in the final term of their bachelor’s degree)
- Current Liberty undergraduate students seeking preliminary acceptance into a graduate program must complete a degree completion application through their ASIST account
- Completion of an earned baccalaureate degree from an institution accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education in one of the following areas: bachelor’s degree in music, music education, or music and worship
- 3.0 GPA for admission in good standing
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International7630 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 545 USD per credit during 36 months.
National7630 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 545 USD per credit during 36 months.
Living costs for Lynchburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.