Share Your Love of Music with the Next Generation of Musicians with a Music Education Master’s from Liberty
Have you ever wanted to pursue a career that allows you to impact students at all grade levels using a subject you are passionate about? Do you enjoy sharing your love of music and seeing that excitement spread to others? You should consider a master’s degree in music education from Liberty University .
Gain the skills you need for an exciting career where you work as a collegiate music educator, a professional music education consultant, a music school administrator, or even the director of a community music arts program. Open the door to new opportunities in the world of music education, and learn how to make a life-changing impact on tomorrow’s music students.
Why Choose Liberty’s Master of Arts in Music Education?
Become the teacher you want to be by studying under professors who have mastered the ability to teach music studies. As a student in our Master of Arts in Music Education, you will study under faculty who hold degrees from many of the most prestigious music schools in the nation. Allow their expertise to become your own!
Career Opportunities for Music Education Graduates
- Collegiate music educator
- Director of community music arts program
- Music education supervisor
- Professional music education consultant
- School music administrator
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foundations of Music Education
- Music in America
- History and Philosophy of Music Education in America
- Principles of Curricula and Pedagogy for Music Education
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEducation Music View 3549 other Masters in Education in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Admission application
- Self-certification form(for students who are in the final term of their bachelor’s degree)
- Completion of an earned baccalaureate degree from an institution accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education in one of the following areas: bachelor’s degree in music, music education, or music and worship
- 3.0 GPA for admission in good standing
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International545 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 545 USD per credit and a duration of 36 months.
National545 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 545 USD per credit and a duration of 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.