Do you want to get admitted to a graduate degree and not have to pay anything for the application? With the help of INTO, you can apply to multiple Master’s programs in a single application. All you need is to meet the grade requirements and the English language requirements. You will also be offered the Direct Entry I-20 to help you enter the U.S. for your studies.
What to expect from studying this program in Engineering - Physics at Saint Louis University
Get ready to specialise in your chosen field of Engineering, or prepare for developing your knowledge in a highly interdisciplinary subject, that lets you cross the limits of just one Engineering specialization.
You will learn how to speak the language of science, but to also transform it into practical applications that have a direct and lasting impact on improving human lives. The tech, practically-oriented skills you will develop during your studies will help you find innovative solutions to concrete problems while making use of your ingenuity and critical thinking. Learn to fix complex problems with out-of-the-box solutions and a lot of trial and error.
Modern engineering tries to tackle pressing challenges that are facing our civilization at the moment such as pollution, growing population, and decreasing resources.
The master’s degree in engineering requires a minimum of 30 credits beyond a bachelor’s degree. If students pursue an option in research, six of the total credits to the degree must be in thesis research. If students pursue the project option, three of the total credits for the degree must be devoted to carrying out a project, approved by a faculty advisor.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
The expert faculty of Parks College collaborate with graduate students in ground-breaking research in the following areas:
- Aircraft engine aerodynamics
- Cardiovascular and assist devices
- Energy, sustainability and environmental
- Engineering education
- Flight control systems
- Haptic and human-machine interfaces
- Human factors/physiology
- 4 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
Thesis option starts: 11 January and 24 August
DisciplinesPhysics General Engineering & Technology View 379 other Masters in Physics in United States
- All information is provided as a guide and does not guarantee entry. Admissions decisions are at the discretion of the university.
- Bachelor’s degree, minimum 3.0 GPA and English language requirements in one of the following tests. Additional requirements may apply. The degree program you select may have additional requirements with which you must comply.
- Note: Meeting the minimum admission requirements does not guarantee admission to Saint Louis University or any specific program. Admission decisions may be based on such factors as the suitability of the applicant’s research interests, the availability of professors in a particular field of research and the number of qualified applicants.
International21710 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 21710 USD per year and a duration of 4 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.