Apply directly through to a Master’s degree. Just make sure you meet the graduate program requirements and the expected English language level. INTO helps you apply to multiple universities at once and the application process won’t cost you anything. Graduate Direct Entry students also receive a Direct Entry I-20 invitation that you will need to be permitted to enter the United States.
What to expect from studying this Artificial Intelligence program at Saint Louis University
Learn how to manage and process information by making use of information technology. Depending on your specialization you will develop computer hardware or software and be involved in computer programming, app or video game development, human-computer interaction, IT security, cloud technologies and much more.
Use knowledge from Mathematics and Informatics, and learn coding languages that will help you design IT solutions and computer software. You will make sure that your programmes integrate well with available operating systems, make use of digital networks, aiding in creating successful digital products.
If you plan to work in an IT company it’s likely you will work as part of a coordinated team. You will need to be able to evaluate your time vs effort and communicate your results and challenges to your team. You will also be challenged to find fast creative solutions to unexpected problems, and interate on your work until reaching a minimum viable product (MVP) and implementing a long-term functional software that does what it promises and is easy to understand and use.
The program builds on core business competencies and functional specialization to impart to its student's decision analysis skills and a strategic perspective of business problems.
Students will engage in both the theory of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning and in applying AI/ML in practice, including a culminating team-based capstone project.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Software Development
- Computing and Society
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence
- Machine Learning
- Artificial Intelligence Capstone
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 4 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Human Computer Interaction Artificial Intelligence View 158 other Masters in Artificial Intelligence in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- All information is provided as a guide and does not guarantee entry. Admissions decisions are at the discretion of the university.
- Bachelor’s degree, minimum 3.0 GPA and English language requirements in one of the following tests. Additional requirements may apply. The degree program you select may have additional requirements with which you must comply.
- Note: Meeting the minimum admission requirements does not guarantee admission to Saint Louis University or any specific program. Admission decisions may be based on such factors as the suitability of the applicant’s research interests, the availability of professors in a particular field of research and the number of qualified applicants.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International21710 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 21710 USD per year and a duration of 4 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.