Do you want to get admitted to the Premedical Postbaccalaureate Program in Natural Science graduate degree from Hofstra University and not have to pay anything for the application? With the help of INTO, you can apply to multiple Master’s programs in a single application.
All you need is to meet the grade requirements and the English language requirements. You will also be offered the Direct Entry I-20 to help you enter the U.S. for your studies.
What to expect from studying this Premedical Postbaccalaureate Program in Natural Science program
Get ready to specialise in your chosen field of Premedical Postbaccalaureate Program in Natural Science, or prepare for developing your knowledge in a highly interdisciplinary subject, that lets you cross the limits of just one specialization.
You will learn how to speak the language of science, but to also transform it into practicle aplications that have a direct and lasting impact on improving human lives. The tech, practically-oriented skills you will develop during your studies will help you find innovative solutions to concrete problems, while making use of your ingenuity and critical thinking. Learn to fix complex problems with out-of-the-box solutions and a lot of trial and error.
Modern Natural Science tries to tackle pressing challenges that are facing our civilization at the moment such as pollution, growing population, and decreasing resources.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructurePostbaccalaureate Premedical Studies Certificate
- This natural science certificate program provides the opportunity for students who hold bachelor's degree and who have not previously studied the sciences to prepare for entrance into a medical profession of their choice, such as doctors, physician assistants and nurses.
- Students may also retake science courses to demonstrate an improved mastery of those subjects.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBiology Natural Sciences View 861 other Masters in Biology in United States
- All information is provided as a guide and does not guarantee entry. Admissions decisions are at the discretion of the university.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, minimum 3.0 GPA and English language requirements in one of the following tests. Additional requirements may apply.
- GMAT/GRE requirement may apply depending on the program. In addition, the graduate programs may have other/higher requirements with which applications must comply.
International25744 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25744 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
$25,744 - $35,290 per year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.