The Master of Science in Accounting degree from Texas A&M University Central Texas is a 30-credit-hour program that provides the coursework needed for students looking to meet the requirements of the Texas State Board of Public Accountancy to sit for the CPA Exam and advance their careers in accounting.
The degree can also serve as a step towards a doctoral degree in accounting.
Program Level Student Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate the application of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, Generally Accepted Auditing Standards, and Internal Revenue Code.
- Demonstrate critical thinking by examining and evaluating alternative solutions to accounting problems.
- Display ability to critically evaluate ethical issues in accounting.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate technical content clearly and concisely.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA)
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accounting Theory
- International Accounting
- Project Management
- Business Law for Accountants
- Ethics in Accounting
- Auditing Seminar
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Accounting Research Seminar
- Tax Research Seminar
- Current Topics in Accounting
- Comprehensive Examination
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Accounting Forensic Accounting View 540 other Masters in Accounting in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Submit a completed application
- Submit the 200- to 300-word admission essay addressing academic and career goals.
- Remit the $45 application-processing fee either through the electronic application or at the Business Office by cash, check, money order, or credit card
- Submit official transcript(s)
- If required, scores on the General Test of the Graduate Record Exam (GRE) should be sent directly to the Office of Graduate School by the Educational Testing Service (ETS)
- Provide proof of bacterial meningitis vaccination for students aged 21 and under.
International7810 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3905 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National7810 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3905 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
In-State2746 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1373 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.