The Communication program at Texas A&M Texarkana will offer graduate students a comprehensive conceptual framework and skill set for proficient work in a wide range of rapidly-changing communication professions.
This curriculum was designed to support mastery of the program learning outcomes. Faculty have determined the following four Program Learning Outcomes (PLOs) will address job expectations and reflect anticipated workforce needs for the proposed degree.
Graduates will be able to
- Evaluate theoretical approaches to producing effective communication to meet specific professional requirements.
- Conduct relevant research according to professional standards.
- Apply effective communication strategies to the resolution of interpersonal communication challenges in organizational settings.
- Demonstrate effective strategies to meet professional requirements using mediated communication.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Theories of Communication
- Communication Research Methods
- Interpersonal Communication
- Organizational Communication
- Intercultural Communication
- Instructional Communication
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences View 450 other Masters in Communication Sciences in United States
- Letter of Intent/Interest
- Three (3) Recommendation Letters
- Official Transcripts
- GMAT Scores
International9890 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4945 USD per semester
National9890 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4945 USD per semester
In-State3884 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1942 USD per semester
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.