The Professional Accounting degree from Texas A&M San Antonio requires the completion of 31 semester credit hours of graduate course work as a Plan III program.
The College of Business aspires to be recognized for innovative learning programs focused on developing socially responsible business professionals and prepare students for a dynamic world.
At the graduate level, this is accomplished through our curriculum which emphasizes mastery of analytical, decision making, and technical skills required for success.
We prepare students for executive management, provide them with the skills for high-level positions, and support the development of their comprehensive education, including academic research, to prepare for careers.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accounting Information Systems
- Advanced Accounting Problems
- Advanced Income Tax Problems
- Advanced Auditing
- Advanced Cost/Managerial Accounting
- Professional Accounting Application
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Accounting View 538 other Masters in Accounting in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A student must be admitted to Graduate Studies and to a specific program in order to take graduate level courses.
- The MPA Admissions Committee requires applicants to have a minimum undergraduate cumulative/overall (all courses completed while pursuing a bachelor’s degree) GPA of 2.6 or higher or a GPA of 3.0 or higher in the last sixty hours of coursework completed for the bachelor’s degree in order to receive a one semester waiver of submitting their GMAT scores.
- Applicants, who do not meet the GPA requirement, must submit a satisfactory GMAT score with the application in order for the application to be processed for admission.
International11328 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5664 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National11328 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5664 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
In-State1200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 600 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.