Why study this Women's Health degree at University College London (UCL)?
- The UCL Institute for Women’s Health delivers excellence in research, clinical practice, education and training in order to make a real and sustainable difference to women's and babies' health worldwide.
- The institute's collaboration with UCLH (University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust) provides an academic environment in which you can pursue graduate studies taught by world-class researchers and clinicians.
- Blending taught and research elements allows students from diverse backgrounds to develop the skills necessary for a career in women's health.
This degree prepares students for progression to higher research degrees or more advanced work in their particular field. It will enhance knowledge and awareness of the many issues relevant to women's health.
There is a strong focus on the development of key skills in the programme. In addition, we offer a comprehensive careers programme involving our current staff and alumni; covering job applications, CV writing, general careers in science and specific advice on careers in women's health.
- Understanding Research in Women’s Health
- Female Reproductive Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology
- Concepts and Controversies in Women’s Health
- Legal & Ethical Aspects of Women’s Health
- Gametogenesis, Preimplantation Development and Assisted Reproductive Technology
- Gender and Global Health
- Health Inequalities over the Lifecourse
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- We recommend you apply as soon as possible. The programme may remain open if places are still available and will be closed as soon as it's full or by 30 June.
DisciplinesGender & Sexuality Studies Public Health Health Sciences View 1013 other Masters in Public Health in United Kingdom
- To be eligible for registration, normally a candidate must have obtained an upper second-class Bachelor’s degree in a related scientific or social science discipline, or a professional health qualification (medicine, nursing, occupational therapy, psychology, social work) or an overseas qualification of an equivalent standard. Professional experience in the field of women’s health is desirable.
International32100 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32100 GBP per year during 12 months.
National14700 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14700 GBP per year during 12 months.
- UK: £7,350
- International: £16,050
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.