By becoming a licensed accountant by your state’s Board of Accountancy, you can advance quickly within your field.
Professional Accounting is offered at Colorado State University Global Campus.
Students will learn how to develop accounting strategies to solve organizational problems, apply qualitative and quantitative analyses in decision-making, evaluate and manage ethical and legal conflicts, and adapt accounting methods and practices to best meet the needs of both employees and leaders within an organization. As a bonus, you will get access to Wiley CPAexcel’s Video Gold Medal Course at a significant discount to fully prepare you for the CPA exam.
Why attend CSU Global?
- Earn a U.S. degree from your home country. No travel needed — we are 100% online.
- No scheduled class times or locations. Work full-time, spend time with family and friends, and still pursue your degree.
- Our programs reflect the world’s most in-demand fields. Whichever path you choose, it’ll be one with lifelong earning potential.
- 93% OF ALUMNI WORKING IN THEIR FIELD Alumni from CSU Global’s online Master’s in Accounting program report extremely high rates of working in the field after graduation.
- $71,550 AVERAGE ANNUAL SALARY According to the BLS, the average annual salary for Accountants and Auditors is more than $71,000.
- $76,540 The average annual salary for budget analysts is more than $76k. (BLS, 2019)
- ACCOUNTANT/AUDITOR, FINANCIAL MANAGER, BOOKKEEPER Top three titles as reported by CSU Global’s Master’s Degree in Accounting.
- Fundamentals of Research and Writing
- Foundations of Business
- Advanced: Accounting
- Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination
- International Accounting
- Accounting Ethics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Monthly class start
DisciplinesAccounting International Business View 122 other Masters in International Business in United States
- Applicants are eligible for admission into a graduate program if they have earned a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution. An undergraduate or graduate GPA of 3.00 or better (on a 4.00 scale) is preferred.
- In addition to the institutional graduate admission standards, students seeking admission to the MPAcc program must have an undergraduate degree with a major or concentration in accounting, which includes a minimum of 21 credit hours of upper-division accounting coursework.
International9000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 USD per year during 12 months.
National9000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 USD per year during 12 months.
$500 cost per credit
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.