Students prepare to be organizational leaders through the use of business intelligence and data analytics. As a Master of Science in Data Analytics at Colorado State University Global Campus, you build confidence for improved decision-making skills related to processes in a variety of core business functions -- accounting, finance, logistics, management, and strategy.
Why attend CSU Global?
- Earn a U.S. degree from your home country. No travel needed — we are 100% online.
- No scheduled class times or locations. Work full-time, spend time with family and friends, and still pursue your degree.
- Our programs reflect the world’s most in-demand fields. Whichever path you choose, it’ll be one with lifelong earning potential.
- Fundamentals of Quantitative Analysis
- Foundations of Data Analytics
- Business Intelligence
- Data Mining and Visualization
- Predictive Analytics
- Data Warehousing in Enterprise Environments
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Monthly class start
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics Data Science & Big Data View 206 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in United States
- Applicants are eligible for admission into a graduate program if they have earned a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution. An undergraduate or graduate GPA of 3.00 or better (on a 4.00 scale) is preferred.
- For those applicants with an undergraduate GPA lower than 3.00, a graduate degree (or higher) GPA of 3.00 (on a 4.00 scale) can also be used for admission. Applicants with an undergraduate GPA below 3.00 may apply for Provisional Admission. Applicants with an undergraduate GPA lower than 3.00 and a graduate GPA lower than a 3.00 may also apply for Provisional Admission.
International9000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 USD per year during 12 months.
National9000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 USD per year during 12 months.
$500 cost per credit
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.