Courses cover the special risks and opportunities revealed by the integration of environmental, social, and governance factors in capital markets, innovative financing methods to fund the transition to a global low-carbon economy, sustainable project and infrastructure finance, responsible and impact investing, green and carbon accounting, and environmental markets.
- Students will learn traditional financial and accounting tools supplemented with sustainability-specific methods and topics.
- The Sustainable Finance certification program at Columbia University equips graduates with the practical information and tools they need to understand the impact of environmental sustainability in corporate financial management and in financial markets, and to enable them to prepare for and manage the consequences of both.
- Financing the Clean Energy Economy
- Cost Benefit Analysis
- Sustainable Investing and Economic Growth
- Energy and Sustainable Development
- Solar Project Development
- Impact Finance for Sustainability Practitioners
- Sustainable Finance
- 6 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Sustainable Development View 881 other Masters in Finance in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Columbia University New York - School of Professional Studies and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Completed online application form
- Transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended
- Statement of academic purpose (500 to 750 words)
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Demonstration of English Proficiency
- Video Essay
International29136 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2428 USD per credit during 6 months.
National29136 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2428 USD per credit during 6 months.
Living costs for Manhattan
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.