Taught by distinguished academic faculty and leading practitioners in the field, our Strategic Communication program from Columbia University provides students with an educational experience that is immediately applicable in the workplace.
Program Features Include
- An innovative curriculum that marries academically rigorous foundational work with the most current topics in the field.
- An esteemed faculty of scholar practitioners who are leaders in their fields.
- A personal, high touch, curated academic experience featuring small class sizes, and individualized feedback.
- Entrance into a supportive community of faculty, staff, alumni, and industry insiders.
- Networking opportunities with senior industry executives and potential employers.
- Access to Columbia’s resources, career guidance, global alumni network, and location in New York City, the communications capital of the world.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- English for Strategic Communication (if required*)
- Strategic Communication Management
- Digital Communication Strategy
- The Compelling Communicator
- Industry Insider
- Communication Research and Insights
- The Reflective Leader
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Corporate Communication Strategic Management View 77 other Masters in Strategic Management in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Completed online application form
- $95.00 nonrefundable application fee (U.S. currency)
- Transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended
- Your résumé
- Three letters of recommendation
- Statement of academic purpose (500 words maximum)
- Supplemental essay (250 words maximum)
- Video Essay
- Official scores on the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) general test (GRE preferred;GMAT accepted)
- An Admissions Interview
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International2266 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2266 USD per credit and a duration of 16 months.
National2266 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2266 USD per credit and a duration of 16 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.