Taught by distinguished academic faculty and leading practitioners in the field, our offerings provide students with an educational experience that is immediately applicable in the workplace.
- For early-career communication professionals and career-changers. Students attend courses on Columbia’s New York City campus.
- The Strategic Communication program at Columbia University can be completed in 12 months (three consecutive semesters) or 16 months. (This is the only option for international students requiring a student visa.)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategic Communication Management
- Digital Communication Strategy
- The Compelling Communicator
- Industry Insider
- Communication Research and Insights
- The Reflective Leader
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Corporate Communication Strategic Management View 443 other Masters in Communication Sciences in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Completed online application form
- $95.00 nonrefundable application fee (U.S. currency)
- Transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended
- Your résumé
- Three letters of recommendation
- Statement of academic purpose (500 words maximum)
- Supplemental essay (250 words maximum)
- Video Essay
- Official scores on the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) general test (GRE preferred;GMAT accepted)
- An Admissions Interview
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International63342 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2346 USD per credit during 16 months.
National63342 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2346 USD per credit during 16 months.
Living costs for Manhattan
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.