The Construction Management (Online) program of Rochester Institute of Technology may also accommodate recent graduates of undergraduate programs in construction management or related disciplines.
Designed for working professionals, this 100% online, flexible degree provides the requisite strategic skills to lead and advance in the industry. You will develop competencies in the context of the field in leadership, innovative technology, cost analysis and control, operations management and productivity, business development, and client relationship building.
The curriculum includes core courses, professional electives, and a choice of a thesis, capstone project, or comprehensive exam.
In-demand areas of focus include:
- Construction Project Management
- Facilities Management
- Environmental Health and Safety Management
- Business Management/Leadership
- Sustainable Building Construction and Design
- Construction Operations and Productivity
- Construction Cost Analysis and Management
- Research Methods
- Construction Client Development
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Construction Management View 74 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in United States
- Hold a bachelor’s degree with a minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0 in construction management, civil engineering, civil engineering technology or related program that includes at least 15 semester hours of college-level math and science. Applicants holding other bachelor degrees with appropriate, related work experience will be considered for admission on an individual basis,
- Have coursework or equivalent documented professional experience in cost estimating, planning & scheduling and project management.
- Business/management courses and a statistics course are strongly recommended.
- Have at least one-year relevant construction management experience. Those who lack appropriate work experience may be required to complete one or more semesters of related graduate co-operative work experience.
International18555 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1237 USD per credit during 24 months.
National18555 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1237 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.