In this Higher Education Leadership program at Post University, you will prepare to respond to the various challenges faced by higher education leaders today and in the future.
- Core coursework will explore leadership and change management theory, analysis of demographic trends, assessment and evaluation practices, delivery of all aspects of student services, and solving problems of practice.
- Your graduate degree in higher education leadership is specifically designed to help you take the next step in your post-secondary career, giving you the skills and training needed to ensure the best educational experience possible for the students under your purview.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Foundations & Emerging Trends in Higher Education
- The New Post-Secondary Student
- Assessment and Evaluation
- Leading Change in Higher Education
- Educational Research & Planning
- Educational Research Design & Methodology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesEducation Educational Research View 1287 other Masters in Education in United States
- A graduate application.
- An official transcript with a conferred bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- An official graduate degree transcript will be permitted in lieu of a bachelor’s degree transcript.
- In addition to the above requirements, applicants with an undergraduate CGPA of 3.0 or higher
- One letter of recommendation required, 2 suggested.
- A personal statement.
- Permission from the Dean.
International17100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 570 USD per credit during 12 months.
National17100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 570 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.