The Public Administration - Public Leadership and Management program from Regent University equips Christian servant leaders with exceptional character and competence to promote the public interest.
On completing the MPA – Public Leadership & Management degree, you will be able to:
- Understand management processes and the roles of local, state and federal government.
- Develop, analyze and implement programs to strengthen communities.
- Employ management principles for healthy relations with colleagues and those you serve.
- Budget/Finance Director
- City Manager or Council Member
- Executive Director, Nonprofit Organization
- Economic Development Director
- Human Resource Management Director
- Research Methods
- Christian Foundations of Government
- Public Policy Initiatives
- Public Human Resources Management
- Public Budgeting and Taxation Policy
- Leadership and Administrative Ethics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Leadership View 802 other Masters in Management Studies in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application Fee
- Pay the $50 nonrefundable application fee
- Submit your Unofficial College Transcripts*
- Complete Your Academic Background Questionnaire
- Government-Issued ID
International12150 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 675 USD per credit during 24 months.
National12150 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 675 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.