At the Public Administration - Nonprofit and Faith-Based Organizations program from Regent University you'll learn to navigate regulations, seize fundraising opportunities and foster key relationships among board members, staff, volunteers and donors.
On completing the MPA – Nonprofit & Faith-Based Organizations degree, you will be able to:
- Employ management principles for healthy board-staff relations.
- Develop strategic fundraising campaigns and market your ministry.
- Recruit and motivate volunteers.
- Nonprofit Executive Director
- Church/Parachurch Professional Staff
- Program Manager
- Nonprofit Communications
- Public Budgeting and Taxation Policy
- Principles of Public Administration
- Career Management
- Christian Foundations of Government
- Public Policy Initiatives
- Public Human Resources Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesManagement Studies Public Administration View 902 other Masters in Management Studies in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application Fee
- Pay the $50 nonrefundable application fee
- Submit your Unofficial College Transcripts*
- Complete Your Academic Background Questionnaire
- Government-Issued ID
International12510 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 695 USD per credit during 24 months.
National12510 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 695 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.