Our Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) Accredited FNP program is a healthy move for your career as well as your patients. According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, there will more than 117,000 new and open job opportunities for nurse practitioners across the country.
We prepare graduates of Nursing – Family Nurse Practitioner degree at Post University to pursue career opportunities as primary care providers. They come away equipped to:
- Provide evidence-based, patient-centered care, which synthesizes the holistic nature of advanced practice nursing and diagnostic reasoning, to enhance patient, healthcare, and organizational outcomes critical to building quality and safe patient care capacity.
- Engage in leadership and scholarship activities that fosters collaboration and communication among interdisciplinary team members.
- Evaluate the impact between legal, social, political, economic, and ethical issues, and their influence on the provision and management of patient care services.
- MSN Role Development
- Advanced Pathophysiology
- Theoretical Foundations
- Advanced Pharmacology
- Advanced Physical Assessment
- Concepts of Case Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Nursing View 323 other Masters in Nursing in United States
A completed application.
A resume, curriculum vitae or list of professional accomplishments.
Detailed essay on each of the items below (approximately 3-4 paragraphs)
- Your professional background and accomplishments
- Why this program is a good fit for your interests and academic goals
- Your plans for balancing work, school, and life
- Your future career goals and how the program will help you achieve these goals
International16000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16000 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National16000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16000 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.