You don’t have to put your current job on hold to pursue your graduate accounting degree: We make your education convenient with 100 percent online courses.
- Our practitioner-focused program teaches more than facts and figures. We prepare our students to solve problems in the workplace and affect organization-wide change.
- You will learn to think critically, and effectively communicate while adhering to professional standards and ethics.
- And upon completion of your master’s in Accounting online degree at Post University, you’ll have the skills and abilities needed to pursue a number of next-level, managerial positions in the accounting field.
- International Accounting
- Non-Profit and Governmental Accounting
- Advanced Audit Issues
- Advanced Topics in Taxes
- Enterprise Risk Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesAccounting Forensic Accounting View 22 other Masters in Forensic Accounting in United States
- A graduate application.
- An official transcript with a conferred bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- An official graduate degree transcript will be permitted in lieu of a bachelor’s degree transcript.
- In addition to the above requirements, applicants with an undergraduate CGPA of 3.0 or higher
- One letter of recommendation required, 2 suggested.
- A personal statement.
- Permission from the Dean.
International18750 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 625 USD per credit during 12 months.
National18750 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 625 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.