The demand for nursing professionals just continues to grow—and so does the need for talented and trained nursing educators. If you’re looking for a high-quality, online master’s degree in nursing education to pursue your career goals, you found it.
We Prepare Graduates of the Nursing Education specialization from Post University to:
- Analyze the role of the nurse educator in practice environments.
- Design curriculum using emerging trends in nursing education.
- Develop assessment and performance evaluations of individual learners.
- Develop a plan for evaluating program effectiveness in an academic or institutional setting.
- Integrate roles as leaders and collaborators in various healthcare settings.
- Use theoretical knowledge to guide advanced nursing practice.
- Analyze models that expand the role of nurses in a global society.
- Advanced Pathophysiology
- Theoretical Foundations
- Advanced Pharmacology
- Research Design
- Advanced Physical Assessment
- Teaching to Diverse Learning Styles
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesNursing Health Sciences View 572 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
- A graduate application.
- An official transcript with a conferred bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- An official graduate degree transcript will be permitted in lieu of a bachelor’s degree transcript.
- In addition to the above requirements, applicants with an undergraduate CGPA of 3.0 or higher
- One letter of recommendation required, 2 suggested.
- A personal statement.
- Permission from the Dean.
International10080 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20160 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
National10080 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20160 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.