The degree program launched in December 2016 and graduates from this program receive the MS SBC degree awarded by the Graduate College.
The Strategic Brand Communication (SBC) at University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign is a data-driven, purposeful conversation with a brand’s stakeholders.
- SBC combines traditional advertising practices with contemporary business thinking that pertains to delivering consistent, meaningful messages to consumers.
- In so doing, SBC seeks to integrate multiple consumer contact points that occur through the purchase of commercial messages in paid, earned, and owned media to deliver persuasive and impactful statements about brands and companies.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Strategic Brand Communication Essentials
- Strategic Branding: Global Perspectives
- Essentials of Business Management
- Consumer Insights
- Managing Projects & Teams
- Measurement and Evaluation
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCommunication Studies Corporate Communication Strategic Management View 139 other Masters in Strategic Management in United States
- Admissions criteria is based upon an evaluation of each applicant’s work and educational experience, undergraduate GPA, statement of purpose, English aptitude, and letters of recommendation.
International21552 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28736 USD for the full programme during 16 months.
National21552 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28736 USD for the full programme during 16 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.