The Bridge to the Master of Science in Information Technology Management program at Grand Canyon University is broad in scope and in-depth in nature, enabling students to delve into the details of a wide range of timely topics.
From organizational behavior and strategic management to business process analysis and IT project management, this program is an academically rigorous preparation for a future business leadership position.
As students approach the completion of the degree, they undertake an applied IT project to synthesize and apply their new skillsets. The IT management Master of Science degree is ideal for students who already have a background in information technology and want to assume a leadership role within a corporation or aspire to fulfill their entrepreneurial ambitions.
The IT field is characterized by dynamic growth and demand. Job candidates can set themselves apart with a graduate degree in IT management. Graduates may qualify to pursue careers in the C-suite in private corporations. Public and governmental agencies also need the expertise and informed guidance of information technology management professionals.
Some of the jobs that may be related to this degree include the following:
- Chief technology officer
- Chief information officer
- Information systems director or manager
- Information technology project manager
- Data processing manager
- Graduate Studies in the College of Business
- Innovation in Information Technology and Data Management
- Financial Fundamentals for Managers
- IT Management and Leadership
- Financial Decision Making
- Business Process Analysis
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology IT Management View 296 other Masters in Informatics & Information Technology in United States
- Graduate applicants may be accepted at GCU with an undergraduate degree from an accredited college or program that has been approved by Grand Canyon University (GCU), with a 2.8 GPA or higher.
- If you do not meet the GPA requirement, you may be eligible for admission with a graduate degree from an accredited, GCU-approved college or program and passing test scores: GMAT, GRE.
International19584 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 576 USD per credit during 12 months.
National19584 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 576 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.