The Master of Science in Nursing Education (Bridge) program at Grand Canyon University gives students the opportunity to choose the focus of their practicum experience and provides direct clinical hours to ensure advanced skills in assessment.
The MSN-Ed program also follows the National League for Nursing (NLN) competencies.
Graduate students learn clinical and organizational decision-making skills based on critical thinking, evidence-based research and diagnostic reasoning. The nursing education program teaches students advanced pathophysiology, pharmacology, and health assessment curriculum design and development, teaching methods, how to assess educational needs, program evaluation and understanding learner-centered theories.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Advanced Registered Nursing
- Organizational Leadership and Informatics
- Translational Research and Population Health Management
- Evidence-Based Practice Project
- Advanced Pathophysiology and Pharmacology for Nurse Educators
- Advanced Health Assessment for Nurse Educators
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Nursing View 260 other Masters in Nursing in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Graduate applicants may be accepted at GCU with an undergraduate degree from an accredited college or program that has been approved by Grand Canyon University (GCU), with a 2.8 GPA or higher.
- If you do not meet the GPA requirement, you may be eligible for admission with a graduate degree from an accredited, GCU-approved college or program and passing test scores: GMAT, GRE.
International515 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 515 USD per credit during .
National515 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 515 USD per credit during .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.