The Master of Science in Nursing Education (Bridge) program at Grand Canyon University gives students the opportunity to choose the focus of their practicum experience and provides direct clinical hours to ensure advanced skills in assessment.
The MSN-Ed program also follows the National League for Nursing (NLN) competencies.
Graduate students learn clinical and organizational decision-making skills based on critical thinking, evidence-based research and diagnostic reasoning. The nursing education program teaches students advanced pathophysiology, pharmacology, and health assessment curriculum design and development, teaching methods, how to assess educational needs, program evaluation and understanding learner-centered theories.
- Advanced Registered Nursing
- Organizational Leadership and Informatics
- Translational Research and Population Health Management
- Evidence-Based Practice Project
- Advanced Pathophysiology and Pharmacology for Nurse Educators
- Advanced Health Assessment for Nurse Educators
- 2 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Nursing Health Sciences View 733 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
- Graduate applicants may be accepted at GCU with an undergraduate degree from an accredited college or program that has been approved by Grand Canyon University (GCU), with a 2.8 GPA or higher.
- If you do not meet the GPA requirement, you may be eligible for admission with a graduate degree from an accredited, GCU-approved college or program and passing test scores: GMAT, GRE.
International17172 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 477 USD per credit during 2 months.
National17172 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 477 USD per credit during 2 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.