The Master of Science in Nursing with an Emphasis in Health Informatics program at Grand Canyon University teaches you how to optimize the use of patient and health data to achieve better patient outcomes, reduce costs and augment operational efficiency.
You are equipped to help organizations adapt to the integration of technology and the continuous changes in patient-care systems.
As a graduate of the masters in nursing informatics program, various roles are available, including:
- Project manager
- System analyst
- Data analyst
These roles may include automating clinical care, building new operational data systems, training healthcare workers in the use of computer systems or collecting and analyzing data to improve patient care.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Advanced Registered Nursing
- Organizational Leadership and Informatics
- Translational Research and Population Health Management
- Evidence-Based Practice Project
- Health Care Information Systems and Technology
- Health Care Data Management
- Electronic Health Records
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesNursing Health Informatics View 307 other Masters in Nursing in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Graduate applicants may be accepted at GCU with an undergraduate degree from an accredited college or program that has been approved by Grand Canyon University (GCU), with a 2.8 GPA or higher.
- If you do not meet the GPA requirement, you may be eligible for admission with a graduate degree from an accredited, GCU-approved college or program and passing test scores: GMAT, GRE.
International20600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 515 USD per credit during 12 months.
National20600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 515 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.