Explore ethical best practices and issues pertaining to legal compliance while preparing to take the Uniform CPA Examination. Extend your knowledge of economics, marketing and public accounting practice. It’s recommended that candidates sit for the Uniform CPA Exam shortly after graduation, as the capstone courses are dedicated to preparing for the test.Throughout the Master of Science in Accounting program at Grand Canyon University , you will develop your research skills and enhance your understanding of the quantitative methods of data analysis. You will examine key topics in financial reporting and accounting that affect a diverse range of stakeholders, including:
- Government entities
With an MSA degree, advanced management positions in corporate or public accounting may be within your reach. Job applicants with an advanced degree set themselves apart from other candidates. Some of the careers that can be related to this degree may include the following:
- Tax accountant
- Vice president of accounting
- Accounting manager
- Chief financial officer (CFO)
- Corporate controller
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Graduate Studies in the College of Business
- Financial Research and Compliance
- Accounting Information Systems
- Advanced Managerial and Cost Accounting
- Business Law and Ethics for Accounting
- Advanced Audit
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesAccounting Forensic Accounting View 17 other Masters in Forensic Accounting in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Graduate applicants may be accepted at GCU with an undergraduate degree from an accredited college or program that has been approved by Grand Canyon University (GCU), with a 2.8 GPA or higher.
- If you do not meet the GPA requirement, you may be eligible for admission with a graduate degree from an accredited, GCU-approved college or program and passing test scores: GMAT, GRE.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International590 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 590 USD per credit and a duration of .
National590 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 590 USD per credit and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.