Students in the Health Communication program from University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign receive one-on-one guidance and mentoring from all professors throughout the program, participate in continuous discussion with other HCOM students, and build a relationship with an academic advisor who is available 24/7 to answer questions and provide support.
- Health communication is relevant in all areas of healthcare, from marketing and public health to management and administration, to patient care and clinical research.
- In addition to clinics and hospitals all over the country, our students and alums are employed at major healthcare organizations worldwide.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Conflict Management in Healthcare
- Health Communication Organizations
- Professions and Policy
- Health Controversies
- Health and Family Communication
- Health Informatics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Health Management View 279 other Masters in Health Management in United States
- Current Resume
- Scanned Transcripts
- Letters of Recommendation
- Statement of Purpose/Personal Statement
- TOEFL Scores
International11392 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 712 USD per credit during 24 months.
National11392 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 712 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.