Acquire a solid framework of biblical principles and theological knowledge as you explore best practices in leadership and management. This thoughtful blend of theological studies and administrative skill development positions future Christian leaders to positively transform their church and local communities.
Graduates are well-equipped to pursue their life’s mission of furthering God’s kingdom and sharing the love of Christ with those they lead. This Christian leadership degree includes ministry field experiences to reinforce concepts and theories in real-world contexts.
Graduates of the Grand Canyon Theological Seminary are prepared for a lifetime of serving Christ through faithful ministry. Become a Christian leader by pursuing a ministerial position, or serve as an administrator, executive, manager or program director in a faith-based organization.
As a Christian leader, you can position yourself to make a positive, impactful difference in the lives of others and in the community as a whole. You may pursue leadership positions in youth groups or corporate teams, or you may seek to join the staff of a church or para-church.
Other careers that may be related to this degree include the following:
- Christian school principal
- Director of humanitarian emergency relief
- Camp director of outdoor ministries
- Missions director
- Christian counselor
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Graduate Studies in Ministry and Theology
- Ministerial Ethics
- Biblical Hermeneutics
- Practical Theology
- Old Testament Foundations
- New Testament Foundations
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Christian Studies View 648 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Graduate applicants may be accepted at GCU with an undergraduate degree from an accredited college or program that has been approved by Grand Canyon University (GCU), with a 2.8 GPA or higher.
- If you do not meet the GPA requirement, you may be eligible for admission with a graduate degree from an accredited, GCU-approved college or program and passing test scores: GMAT, GRE
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International530 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 530 USD per credit and a duration of .
National530 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 530 USD per credit and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.