The Interactive Media Arts program from New York University begins with a 5-week session at NYU Shanghai where students will establish a curricular foundation and experience China’s interactive media ecosystem firsthand.
During the January session, students will reconnect with one another for an immersive 10-day learning experience in Berlin, a hub for emerging media arts, design and culture.
The final 5-week session will be spent at NYU’s new “Media, Technology & Arts” building in Brooklyn. Students will benefit from the network, resources, and 40-year history of ITP in New York!
- Concepts, Culture & Critique
- Creative Coding
- Design for Communication
- Interface Lab
- Design for Change
- Radical Networks
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFilm, Photography & Media
- Personal Statement (prompt available within the application)
- Video Response (prompt available within the application)
- Resume / CV
- Two letters of recommendations
- Official transcripts showing at least a bachelor’s degree
- English language test scores for non-native English language speakers
- Creative Portfolio (optional, but highly encouraged)
International22812 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11406 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National22812 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11406 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.