The Prosperity, Innovation and Entrepreneurship program from University College London (UCL) is an opportunity to explore the topic of transformative entrepreneurship through theory, research methods, design thinking, an applied project and dissertation.
It embraces a critical and progressive view of transformative entrepreneurship, drawing on emergent theories of entrepreneurship, such as community-based enterprise and effectuation, as well as feminist perspectives and social impact. The connected innovation module will also give you an opportunity to work with IGP partners on a transformative entrepreneurship and innovation project.
This programme will prepare you for different career avenues including working in entrepreneurial start-ups or corporations in the fields of innovation, intrapraneurship or sustainability, or on entrepreneurship interventions in the non-profit, public and social policy sectors.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Transformative Entrepreneurship and Prosperity: Core Concepts
- Transformative Entrepreneurship and Prosperity: Design
- Researching Transformative Entrepreneurship
- Connected Innovation Project
- Dissertation in Prosperity, Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Debt, Finance and Prosperity
- China and Global Prosperity
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Sustainable Development Innovation Management View 161 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A first or upper second-class UK Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate subject, or an overseas qualification of an equivalent standard from a recognised higher education institution. Evidence of extensive experience may be considered in lieu of the above, subject to approval.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International25800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25800 GBP per year during 12 months.
National16000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16000 GBP per year during 12 months.
- Part time UK: 8000
- Part time Overseas: £12,900
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.