This M.S. in Human Capital Analytics and Technology (STEM) from New York University is designed for emerging and mid-level professionals (three to five years or more of related experience) who have a strong interest and appreciation for the role of people analytics and technology in business strategy and planning.
Upon completion of the program, graduates will be able to not only research, evaluate, and implement analytical methods and technology, but also to build a narrative around the data for a broad array of stakeholder audiences. Students will also acquire the analytical approaches, technology readiness, business acumen, and communication skills necessary to lead human capital analytics and technology functions.
- The first data science-based HR degree that allows people-centric leaders to develop proficiency in both qualitative and quantitative decision-making and analysis.
- Faculty members are master practitioners in the field of HR Analytics, working with corporations such as Adobe, SalesForce, and IBM.
- Our curriculum incorporates real-world trends and technologies to effectively integrate what you learn in the classroom into the workplace.
More informationVisit official programme website
- People and Organization Management
- Workforce Planning and Financial Management
- Human Resources Information Systems
- Business Communications
- Managing Complex Projects
- Managing the Analytics Function
- Quantitative Methods and Metrics for Decision Making
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, National
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics View 248 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Personal Statement
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Standardized Tests (If required by Admissions team)
- Applicants submitting official transcripts will be given priority during the application process.
International24816 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12408 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National24816 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12408 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.