- The Medical Physics program of University of Pennsylvania is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Medical Physics Education Programs (CAMPEP). As a full-time student, you can complete the master's program in two years. During the program, you gain the clinical experience necessary to apply for residencies and move into clinical practice as well as research experience should you desire to pursue a PhD degree.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Radiation Protection
- Radiological Physics
- Image-Based Anatomy
- Physics of Medical/Molecular Imaging
- Medical Ethics/Governmental Regulation
- Physics of Radiation Therapy
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysics Human Medicine View 537 other Masters in Human Medicine in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution (or the equivalent of a U.S. four-year bachelor’s degree)
- Minimum of an undergraduate minor in physics or its equivalent (two semesters of calculus-based physics plus at least three advanced courses, preferably including Electricity and Magnetism), as defined by the American Board of Radiology
- Unofficial transcript from each post-secondary school attended
- Graduate Record Exam (GRE) score
- Current résumé
- Three letters of recommendation
- Completion of online application and payment of $75 application fee
International52028 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26014 USD per semester during 12 months.
National52028 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26014 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Philadelphia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.