- The Medical Physics program of University of Pennsylvania is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Medical Physics Education Programs (CAMPEP). As a full-time student, you can complete the master's program in two years. During the program, you gain the clinical experience necessary to apply for residencies and move into clinical practice as well as research experience should you desire to pursue a PhD degree.
- Radiation Protection
- Radiological Physics
- Image-Based Anatomy
- Physics of Medical/Molecular Imaging
- Medical Ethics/Governmental Regulation
- Physics of Radiation Therapy
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysics Human Medicine Medical Imaging View 784 other Masters in Human Medicine in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Pennsylvania and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution (or the equivalent of a U.S. four-year bachelor’s degree)
- Minimum of an undergraduate minor in physics or its equivalent (two semesters of calculus-based physics plus at least three advanced courses, preferably including Electricity and Magnetism), as defined by the American Board of Radiology
- Unofficial transcript from each post-secondary school attended
- Graduate Record Exam (GRE) score
- Current résumé
- Three letters of recommendation
- Completion of online application and payment of $75 application fee
International52028 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26014 USD per semester during 12 months.
National52028 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26014 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Philadelphia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.