During the Health Care Innovation program of University of Pennsylvania students will develop innovation and leadership skills. The curriculum, on-campus seminar programming, and special webinars will build your innovation muscles: strategic learning, analytical thinking, creativity and idea generation, complex problem-solving, and innovation. They also will sharpen your leadership tools: communication ability, persuasion, negotiation, networking, social influence, and leadership.
Connecting professionals across disciplines
The MHCI brings together bright and ambitious change agents from across health care. They continue to work while a unique combination of renowned faculty grounds them in health policy, behavioral economics, operations management, innovation, and leadership.
Within courses, online discussions generate a network of problem-solvers comprising clinicians, entrepreneurs, researchers, executives, health IT specialists, and others. At a brief annual on-campus session, 50-plus people come together as a thoughtful, inquisitive, and connected group inspired to improve health care.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- American Health Care System
- Behavioral Economics and Decision Making
- Evaluating Health Policy and Programs
- Health Care Operations
- Health Economics
- Leading Change in Health Care
- 20 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Management Health Sciences View 490 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor's degree with evidence of strong academic performance
- At least 3 years of work experience in a field related to health care
- English language proficiency
- Basic technology skills
- A completed online application form.
- A current résumé/CV, uploaded to the online application form.
- Personal statement (2 to 3 pages)
- An official transcript from each university or professional school at which you have completed coursework towards a degree
- Letters of recommendation from 2 professional supervisors, mentors, colleagues, or academic instructors
At least 3 years of work experience in a field related to health care
Basic technology skills
International5582 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5582 USD per module during 20 months.
National5582 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5582 USD per module during 20 months.
- Tuition per 1 course unit
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.