- The Entrepreneurship and Innovation program of University of Pennsylvania aims to provide preparation for all of these exciting options. Entrepreneurial skills and thinking are actively sought by more competitive and profitable growing businesses.
- The special strength of this program is that it combines theory with practice, providing students the opportunity to test the theories, models, and strategies learned in the classroom by creating real business plans, working on other field projects, and gaining access and insight from leaders in the entrepreneurial business community.
- Managing Strategic Partnerships
- Corporate Development: Mergers & Acquisitions
- Intellectual Property Strategy for the Innovation-Driven Enterprise
- Technology Strategy
- Change, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1472 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Background information
- Aplication fee
- Letters of recommendation
- English language tests
International83230 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 83230 USD per year during 12 months.
National83230 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 83230 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Philadelphia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.